w i f u e
bittersweetofmylife
about bias stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
If you were in my place...
03 July 2016 | 22:54 | 0 comments

Hi, I'm back. Actually, I'm pretty bored doing nothing at home, so I decided to write something on this blog. Ramadhan will be leaving soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ Pretty sad. But, there's Syawal!! Hehehehehe, I've done all of the raya preparation like making biskut raya, decorating the house and also SHOPPING ๐Ÿ˜ So today, I want to write about my experience about acne. Yaaa, ACNE. ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ

If you know me, you will know how my face look like. My face is full of acne๐Ÿ˜‘ I started to get acne when I was 13. During that time it is not really bad, I just had like 2 to 3 acne and usually I will breakout during periods. But everything change when I try a new skincare regime. Most of my friends used it at school.. So, I give it a try bcoz I really see a huge difference in my friend's skin like their face are getting fairer day by day and also look radiant. I used the skincare for quite a long time, 6 months maybe. After that I break out a lot. My face become thinner, it looks red and full of cystic acne. From that time, I used to avoid mirrors. I don't want to look my face in the mirror. It's horrible๐Ÿ˜ž I kept on crying almost everyday knowing that my face condition is getting worse. Thank God, I got a family๐Ÿ’— My parents send me to a dermatologists, and the dr gave me some antibiotics( clindamycin) to eat daily for about 3 months. My face cleared up. But the worst fact that I've to face is, ACNE SCARRING. Yeah, I was left with a lot of acne scarring all over my face. I lost my self confidence... I didn't socialize with my friends and also afraid going out and facing the world. I need to put on a lot of make up just to cover the scarring that I had. Maybe , most of the people said that it is just a small matter, but it is not for me. Right now, I'm still looking for a cure for my scarring. I'm decided to try a laser but my parents was afraid of the results ๐Ÿ˜‘ That s all from me